Heritage Building, Onari-no-ma Feudal Lord Room, Supper & Breakfast
The Onari-no-ma (the room built for the ruler) is where the feudal lord used to stay, and is decorated with beautiful antique art. It is like sleeping in an rare museum!
A stay at Kamigoten Ryokan is a once in a lifetime chance to immerse and indulge yourself in an isolated icon of traditional Japanese culture. Please arrive early so that you can fully enjoy the atmosphere of this renowned traditional inn.
NOTE: Rooms in the Heritage building are sliding fusuma doors with no locks.
● Number of guests: 2
● Children and infants are unable to stay at Kamigoten Ryokan.
● Single Occupancy at Onari-no-ma Feudal Lord Room is not available.
|2 Guests per room
(Price per person)
|PRICE||HOW TO PAY||WHAT IS THIS?|
(per person per night)
|Please pay directly to the accommodation.||The onsen tax is charged by municipal governments throughout Japan to all hot spring accommodations.
Depending on the way accommodations do their accounting for this tax, some request to be paid 150 yen directly.
- Room Style
- Bed Type
- No bath in guestroom
- No toilet in guestroom
- Yes, we can cater to vegetarians on request.
- No, sorry, we cannot cater to food allergies.
- Supper is served in your room and breakfast in the dining room.
- By 10:00
- Check-in by 17:00.Please let us know ahead of time if you will be arriving after 17:00.
If you have any questions regarding access, please contact us anytime.