Ryokan Yunomineso is located a few hundred meters south of the Yunomine Onsen village on a ridge above the Yomuragawa River. It is a quiet accommodation and serves a variety of different set meals that compliment the seasons. All of the rooms are Japanese style. There are both indoor and outdoor baths, each with very good quality water.
Yunomine Onsen (Hongu)
437 Shimoyukawa, Hongu-cho, Tanabe City, Wakayama Prefecture, 647-1734
478 255 445*15
15:00 - 18:30
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
- Supper & Breakfast (Mi-Kumano Beef, Wild Boar, or Seafood set meal Course)
- Supper & Breakfast (Pork Shabu-shabu set meal Course)
- No Meals
|Number of Rooms||26|
Ensuite bath: 10 rooms
All rooms: ensuite western style toilet
|Meals served in dining room from 17:30~20:30 (Japanese style)|
|Meals served in dining room from 7:00~9:00 (Japanese style)|
- Vegetarian Meals
Type A B C D E Meat No No No No No Fish &
Yes No No No No Eggs Yes Yes Yes No No Dairy
Yes Yes Yes No No Katsuo Dashi
Yes Yes No Yes No
Facilities & Services
- Free WIFI (Lobby)
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Basic English
- International calling
- Access Information
Busses run daily to Yunomine Onsen from Kii-Tanabe Station, Shingu Station and Gojo.
● 1hr 30 min by bus from Kii-Tanabe Station (bus timetable 1)
● ~1 hour 10 minutes by bus from Shingu Station (bus timetable 3)
● ~4 hours by bus from Gojo (bus timetable 4)
● ~10 minutes by bus from Kumano Hongu Taisha (bus timetable 11)
● 3 minute walk from "Shimo-Yunomine 下湯の峰" bus stop
- Shuttle Service
Possible for pick-up from Shimo-Yunomine bus stop.
Free parking available for up to 25 vehicles.
Oversized vehicle parking available.