Freegate Shirahama is a hotel with a mission. The building itself is an old government residence that has been transformed into a hotel, with the renewal opening in March 2012. It is located within walking distance of the beautifully Shirarahama beach and boasts its own hot spring bath. Meals are focused on the local, fresh seafood. Welcome!
1252-11 Shirahama-cho, Nishimuro-gun, Wakayama Prefecture, 649-2211
184 042 653*71
15:00 - 18:00
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
Supper & Breakfast
|Number of Rooms||20|
Japanese style room: 10 rooms
Western style room: 7 rooms
Mixed style room (Japanese and western): 3 rooms
Mixed style room with ensuite toilet & bath: 1 room
※ All rooms other that the "Mixed style room with ensuite toilet & bath" do not have ensuite toilet or bath.
● Please lay out your Futon by yourself in Japanese style room.
● Coin-washing machine available: washing & drying/ 400 yen (No washing detergent. Please supply yourself)
● Hair dryers are available at the front desk.
|Meals served in dining room from 18:00~ (Japanese style)|
|Meals served in dining room from 7:00~ (Buffet Style or Japanese style)|
Facilities & Services
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Basic English, Chinese (Mandarin)
- Access Information
Busses run daily from Kii-Tanabe station, Shirahama station, and Nanki-Shirahama airport.
● 10 min by bus from JR Shirahama Station (bus timetable 9)
● Closest bus stop "Shirahama-sambashi 白浜桟橋バス停" bus stop, 3 min walk
● 30 min by bus from Shirahama Airport
● ~20 min walk from Shirarahama beach
- Shuttle Service
- Not available
Up to 20 vehicles (free)