Eclectic Mountain-top Hotel Complex
Hotel Bellevedere is a singular hotel complex south of Susami train station overlooking the Pacific Ocean—the views are spectacular! It does not really fit into any sort of category but rather unique in its diversity. The lobby is retro and laidback, most of the rooms feature lovely ensuite outdoor hot spring baths, and the food is a mix of western and Japanese highlighted with fresh seafood and a local meat which comes from a cross-breed of domestic pig and wild boar called Inobuta. The communal women’s hot spring bath is often filled with aromatic roses. There is a BBQ area, and sports park in the rear. In a way it is a be-all-do-all complex for the local community and interesting stop for travelers looking for something unique near the Kumano Kodo Ohechi pilgrimage route—oh ya, and the views are spectacular!
Supper & Breakfast
|Number of Rooms||39|
● Standard Twin room (with sofa bed): 2 rooms
● Mixed deluxe room (up to 6 people): 1 room
● Deluxe Japanese style room (10 tatami):
● Japanese style room with ensuite outdoor bath (up to 5 people): 10 rooms
● Twin room with ensuite outdoor bath (up to 3 people): 2 rooms
● Royal Suite, mixed style with ensuite outdoor bath:
- Communal segregated Onsen baths
Hours: 15:00~24:00, 5:30~10:00
Opens at 12:00 on Saturdays.
|How to take a Japanese bath|
Complete Japanese bath guide.
|Japanese style meals served in dining room. 17:30~20:00|
|Moring buffet served in dining room.|
A selection of Japanese set meals for are for supper.
Please choose when selecting your plan.
- Vegetarian Meals
: Included : Not Included
Type A Type B Type C Type D Type E
Vegetarianism is not common in the Japanese countryside. Please double-check the Vegetarian Type which the service provider can accommodate to make sure that it meets your needs. Often being able to eat trace amounts of the ubiquitous Katsuo Dashi (fish stock) makes it easier to find options.
NOTE: It is difficult and not culturally sensitive to change meal requests, or make new meal demands, onsite when you arrive at accommodations. Vegetarian types must be confirmed during the reservation process and respected during your visit.
Facilities & Services
- Free Wi-Fi (Guestroom)
- Free Wi-Fi (Lobby)
- Credit Card
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Basic English
- Lunch box
- Shuttle service
- ● Tennis court 9:00~17:00. 1 court 1000 yen/hour. One day 6,000 yen. Evening 1,500/hour.
Equipment rental available.
● Pool: July~August. 300 yen/person. Free for staying guests.
● Mahjong: 3,000 yen/day
● Shogi, Goh: 1,000 yen/day
● Karaoke room: （17:00~22:00）2,000/hour
● Table tennis: Free. 30 minute usage.
● Billiards: Free. 30 minute usage.