From 3 Guests, Quad Western Guestroom, No Meals
J-Hoppers Kumano Yunomine Guesthouse
This price plan is for: Quad Western Guestroom, No Meals
● Number of persons: 3 or more guests
◆ Onsen Tax ◆
Hot-spring accommodations throughout Japan are required by their municipal governments to charge an onsen tax equivalent to 150 yen per one adult per one night.
This onsen tax is included in the KUMANO TRAVEL price.
Children and Toddlers
● Children are the same price as adults.
● For this room, toddlers can sleep together with adults.
Please let us know the age of your children when you book.
J-Hoppers Kumano Yunomine Guesthouse can only accept reservations 6 months or less in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
|Year-round, Price per room|
- Room Style
- Bed Type
- No bath in guestroom
- No toilet in guestroom
- ● Free Wi-Fi● Non-smoking facility
- ● Communal full kitchen（Free rice)● Refrigerator, microwave oven, toaster, dishes, cutlery, condiments, etc. free of use.● Free coffee and tea●Simple food stuff available for sale on site: such as curry, ramen, pasta, canned goods, snacks, etc.
- By 12:00
- ◆ CAUTION ◆In the mountains it gets dark quickly after sunset especially along the forested Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route. For your safety, it is highly recommended to properly plan to arrive at your accommodation before sunset.