Mixed Gender Dorm, Supper
J-Hoppers Kumano Yunomine Guesthouse
This price plan is for: Mixed Gender Dorm with supper
◆ Onsen Tax ◆
Hot-spring accommodations throughout Japan are required by their municipal governments to charge an onsen tax equivalent to 150 yen per one adult per one night.
This onsen tax is included in the KUMANO TRAVEL price.
Children, Toddlers and Infants
● Sorry, no infants and children allowed.
J-Hoppers Kumano Yunomine Guesthouse can only accept reservations 6 months or less in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
|Low Peak Season|
|High Peak Season|
|Year End, New Year Holidays|
- Room Style
- Bed Type
- No bath in guestroom
- No toilet in guestroom
- ● Free Wi-Fi● Non-smoking facility
- No, sorry, we cannot cater to vegetarians.
- No, sorry, we cannot cater to food allergies.
- Supper is Japanese bento-style, delivered from Minshuku Omuraya.
No breakfast included.● Refrigerator, microwave oven, toaster, dishes, cutlery, condiments, etc. free of use.● Free coffee and tea●Simple food stuff available for sale on site: such as curry, ramen, pasta, canned goods, snacks, etc.
- By 12:00
- ◆ CAUTION ◆In the mountains it gets dark quickly after sunset especially along the forested Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route. For your safety, it is highly recommended to properly plan to arrive at your accommodation before sunset.