/// IMPORTANT ///
Unfortunately, Minsuhku Kobuchi can not accept the reservation at this moment （January 20th, 2020).
Sorry for inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Minshuku Kobuchi is a small family run guesthouse on the west side of Kawayu Onsen. It is lovingly decorated and radiates a warm feeling when stepping into the entrance foyer. They have a selection of CDs and often have soft music playing in the background. The family’s daughter wants female travelers to feel comfortable and welcome. The food is healthy and delicious. The bath has its own onsen source supplying a constant flow of hot spring water.
● Sorry, one night only per visit. No consecutive nights stay available.
● Reservations are usually only accepted no more than 2 months in advance.
● Sorry, we can not accept the single travelers.
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
|Number of Rooms||3|
Shared Japanese and western style toilet: Yes
Air cleaning device
● Bath hours: 15:00～23:00, 6:30～9:00
● Rental bathing gowns "yukatas" for bathing in river (men and women): 200 yen
● If there is heavy rain the bath in the river is not available.
What is an Onsen?
|How to take a Japanese bath|
Complete Japanese bath guide.
|Meals served in dining room from 7:30 (Japanese style) If you prefer an earlier breakfast please let us know ahead of time.|
Vegetarian meals NOT available
Facilities & Services
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Basic English
- Lunch box
- Access Information
Busses run daily to Kawayu Onsen from Kii-Tanabe Station, Shingu Station and Gojo.
●Nearest bus stop is “Kawayu Onsen”
● 1hr 40 min by bus from Kii-Tanabe Station (bus timetable 1)
● ~1 hour by bus from Shingu Station (bus timetable 3)
● ~4 hours by bus from Gojo (bus timetable 4)
● ~10 minutes by bus from Kumano Hongu Taisha (bus timetable 11)
● 1 minute walk from "Kawayu Onsen 川湯温泉" bus stop
More bus timetables.
- Shuttle Service
- Not available
Up to 4 vehicles (free)