Supper & Breakfast
Minshuku Nonaka Sanso
The Kumano Kodo walkers guesthouse, Minshuku Nonaka Sanso, is a well used stopover on the world heritage pilgrimage route that runs through the area.
The spiritual Tsugizakura-oji, with the centuries old Ipposugi Cedar trees is a 25 minute walk.
This plan includes a Japanese style home cooked evening and morning meal.
◆ Please Note ◆
Now only accepting reservations of 3 or more people at this time.
Please indicate how many guests per room in the NOTE section below.
The maximum capacity per room is 3 people. However, any room with just one guest will be charged an additional 2,500 yen.
Thank you for your understanding.
※ Pick-up/drop off available from/to Kumano Kodo Nakahechi Michi-no-Eki, Chikatsuyu-oji, Tsugizakura-oji, and Kobiro-oji. Please make arrangements in advance, when you make a reservation request.
Children, Toddlers and Infants
● Children (7 to 11) are the same price and meals as adults.
● For toddlers(3 to 6)/infants(0 to 2), please send us details of your children when making a reservation request.
- Room Style
- Bed Type
- No bath in guestroom
- No toilet in guestroom
- ● Non-smoking
- Yes, we can cater to vegetarians on request.
- No, sorry, we cannot cater to food allergies.
- Children● Children prices are the same meal as adults.Please contact us for details about toddlers and infants.● NO GLUTEN FREE MEALS AVAILABLE
- By 9:00