News & Topics
- The Go To Travel Campaign has been temporary suspended. If you wish to make a reservation request, please do so with a normal price plan. Thank you for your understanding.
- To limit the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we ask all guests to fill out a form and check their body temperature to confirm their current health condition.
We apologize, but if guests have a body temperature of 37.5 degrees or higher, we might not able to complete your request onsite.
Here is the link of Temporary Closures List.
Please refrain from camping in areas other than designated campgrounds.
If any questions, please contact us in advance.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Our standard cancellation policy will be applied to all new reservations made on or after May 25, 2020 per the rules and regulations we follow for travel agents in accordance with the Travel Agency Law.
Please consider the potential impact on travel because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and actions taken by associated governments.
Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.
- In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, some of the services at accommodations and optional tours may change without notice, for example change of meal contents and location and partial closure of facilities.
- IMPORTANT: For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 in Japan, please refer to the World Health Organization and the Japan National Travel Organization's website
Trail information: All Nakahechi routes are open.
Bus information: Please refer to up-to-date information
Please check your country's official travel advisories for the most updated information in order to make the most aware decision about your travel plans, and take adequate precaution for your journey.
For concerned guests, you can cancel reservations via your MyPage account as soon as possible but please note that standard cancellation policy will be applied per the rules and regulations we follow for travel agents in accordance with the Travel Agency Law.