Musical Cafe & Guesthouse
Danshaku is a café and guesthouse with unobtrusive store front on a back street near Tokei-jinja shrine in Tanabe City. It is run by a retired man who loves music and chatting with customers. He prides himself, and takes true enjoyment, in serving coffee one guest at a time. (Don’t order coffee if you are in a rush!) His love of music began in childhood and has a collection of over 1500 CDs with 700 being classical! (He currently streams from YouTube now and again to compliment his library!) It is quazi men’s club—most of his clients being elder males that live nearby—if fact for the guesthouse only males can stay. The guestrooms are on the second floor and Japanese style. The bath and toilet facilities are in the back of the café.
※ Only accepting female travelers in groups of 2 or more.
◆ IMPORTANT NOTICE ◆
We will be closed until further notice.
|Number of Rooms||4|
- ● The bath is shared with the owner and guests.● Can be used privately.
Many restaurants are located within walking distance.
Facilities & Services
- Wired LAN (Lobby)
- Free Wi-Fi (Guestroom)
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Japanese only.
- 1 floor: shared refrigerator, washing machine, drier, kettle, Japanease tea, tea2 floor: shared space, TV, Japanese books, heated table
- ● Non-smoking facility● Free Wi-Fi
- Access Information
- Within walking distance of the Kii-Tanabe station ~5 minutes.
It is on a parallel street to the main street (one street off) that links the Kii-Tanabe station to the Ogigahama beach.
- Shuttle Service
- Not available
- Not available. Please use public parking nearby.