Chikatsuyu Rental House
Momiji-no-Sato is a small rental house at the east end of the sleepy main street of Chikatsuyu village, directly on the Kumano Kodo route.
This reformed house has a bedroom, living room, kitchen, bath and toilet. A large wooden table is the center of the living space.
There are two bicycles for free use to cruise around the village.
Meals are supplied by the Hashiori-jaya cafe near the Chikatsuyu-oji. Check-in is also done here.
Supper is a bento style delivered to the accommodation, breakfast is served at the cafe where the lunch box is given to guests.
Private Rental: Only one booking per day. If you reserve this rental house you do not share it with others.
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
Rental House: Supper, Breakfast & Lunch box
Rental House: Supper, Breakfast
Rental House: Supper
Rental House: No Meal
|Number of Rooms||1|
Please layout the futon by yourself.
- The bath and shower can be used at anytime.
|Bento supper box provided by Hashiori-jaya. Delivered to house between 17:00~18:00.|
|Served at Hashiori-jaya from 7:00~10:00. Please bring breakfast coupon to the cafe.|
|Japanese Bento lunch box|
● Supper bento box delivered to house between 17:00~18:00.
● Breakfast served at Hashiori-jaya from 7:00~10:00. Please bring breakfast coupon to the cafe.
● Lunch box is supplied by Hashiori-jaya. Please pick up at breakfast.
NOTE: Breakfast and lunchbox coupon will be given at the guesthouse. Please bring these coupons to Hashiori-jaya in the morning when you eat breakfast.
- Vegetarian Meals
: Included : Not Included
Type A Type B Type C Type D Type E
Vegetarianism is not common in the Japanese countryside. Please double-check the Vegetarian Type which the service provider can accommodate to make sure that it meets your needs. Often being able to eat trace amounts of the ubiquitous Katsuo Dashi (fish stock) makes it easier to find options.
NOTE: It is difficult and not culturally sensitive to change meal requests, or make new meal demands, onsite when you arrive at accommodations. Vegetarian types must be confirmed during the reservation process and respected during your visit.
Facilities & Services
- Free Wi-Fi (Guestroom)
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Japanese only.
- Bicycle rental
- ● Two Bicycles for free use.
● Free WIFI
● Free use of washing machine and detergent
- Access Information
- Busses run daily to Chikatsuyu from Kii-Tanabe Station, Shirahama and Hongu.● ~1 hour by bus from Kii-Tanabe Station (bus timetable 1)● ~1 hour by bus from Hongu (bus timetable 2)● ~7 minute walk from "Chikatsuyu-oji 近露王子" bus stop● ~8 minute walk from "Nakahechi Art Museum なかへち美術館" bus stopMore area maps
IMPORTANT: Check-in is at Hashiori-jaya cafe near Chikatsuyu-oji. Do not go directly to the rental house.
- Shuttle Service
- Not available.
- Free parking for 1 vehicle