Minshuku Yamane is a small family-run guesthouse in the quaint hot spring village of Yunomine Onsen.
The entrance is hidden behind a lush, well-loved garden and pond. This courteous and gracious minshuku is run by the cordial Yamane family.
The hot spring bath is open 24 hours and filled with constantly flowing thermal water. Meals are hand-made with local ingredients.
Interacting with other guests in the communal dining area is great way to get to know your fellow travellers.
Yunomine Onsen (Hongu)
171 Yunomine, Hongu-cho, Tanabe City, Wakayama Prefecture, 647-1732
478 286 158*71
15:00 - 18:00
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
- Supper & Breakfast
|Number of Rooms||5|
Shared Japanese and western style toilet: Yes
|Meals served in dining room from 18:00 (Japanese style)|
|Meals served in dining room from 7:30 (Japanese style)|
Bento lunch box not available.
※Vegetarian meals may not be available during busy times.
- Vegetarian Meals
Type A Meat No Fish &
Yes Eggs Yes Dairy
Yes Katsuo Dashi
Facilities & Services
- Free WIFI (Guestroom)
- Free WIFI (Lobby)
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Daughter speaks some conversational English.
- ● Iron/Iron Board lending service available● Toothbrush and hair comb available on request● Hairdryer in bath change room● Fax service available
- Access Information
Busses run daily to Yunomine Onsen from Kii-Tanabe Station, Shingu Station and Gojo.
● 1hr 30 min by bus from Kii-Tanabe Station (bus timetable 1)
● ~1 hour 10 minutes by bus from Shingu Station (bus timetable 3)
● ~4 hours by bus from Gojo (bus timetable 4)
● ~10 minutes by bus from Kumano Hongu Taisha (bus timetable 11)
● 1 minute walk from "Yunomine Onsen 湯の峰温泉" bus stop
- Shuttle Service
Free parking available for up to 7 vehicles.