Monpetokuwa is a homestay like hostel with a café run by a family.The house overlooks the Hidaka-gawa River in Ryujin village. There are two Japanese style dorm rooms. The toilet is shared. The kitchen facilities and bath are not for use. It is requested that guests use the public baths in Ryujin Onsen which is 13 kilometers to the north. The extremely friendly owners wish to have guests slow down and experience the Japanese rural life-style together with them. Enjoy the delicious, pesticide-free, locally grown vegetables from their garden!
●Closed on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays
●Closed from December 26th to January 4th
Ryujin Onsen, Greater Ryujin
Homestay, Rental House
261 Nishi, Ryujin-mura, Tanabe City, Wakayama Prefecture, 645-0415
184 838 592*05
17:00 - 18:00
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
Dormitory｜Supper & Breakfast
Rental House｜Supper & Breakfast
Rental House, No Meals
Sanitation and Hygienic Measures
|Number of Rooms||2|
- NOTE: No bath at the facility.It is requested that guests use the public baths in Ryujin Onsen which is 13 kilometers to the north.
|Meals served in the cafe from 18:30~20:00.|
|Meals served in the cafe from 6:30~8:00.|
Facilities & Services
- Free Wi-Fi (Guestroom)
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Japanese only.
- FREE WIFI
The kitchen facilities and bath are not for use.
- Access Information
● Busses run from Koyasan via Ryujin Onsen and Tanabe daily.
● Monpetokuwa is near the Nishi bus stop. Ask the driver to drop you off at Monpetokuwa when boarding the bus. Bus timetable #7 >>
● Nearest bus stop is "Nakagaito 中垣内", one minute walk.
- Shuttle Service
- Not available
- Free parking for 3 vehicles.