Ryokan Adumaya is one of the main traditional inns in Yunomine Onsen, a hot spring village with over 1800 years of history. It was founded by a shrine priest in the 18th century.
All of the rooms are classic Japanese style with names such as “sakura” (cherry), “take” (bamboo) and “sugi” (cedar).
The atmospheric inside baths are made of wood with lofty ceilings. The outdoor baths are made of rock, and situated in an elegant Japanese garden setting.
Ryokan Adumaya prides itself on using 100% hot spring water in all of their meals.
◆ IMPORTANT NOTICE ◆ Sorry, closed until May 31, 2020.
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
Standard Room, Supper & Breakfast
Kokutan Room, Supper & Breakfast
Shitan Room, Supper & Breakfast
Keyaki, Deluxe Room, Supper & Breakfast
Ichii, Deluxe Room, Supper & Breakfast
Osugi, Deluxe Room, Supper & Breakfast
Maki, Deluxe Room, Supper & Breakfast
|Number of Rooms||22|
● Smoking is NOT allowed in public areas of the building.
● Ensuite toilet: All rooms
|Meals served in guestroom from 18:00-19:00 (Japanese style “Kaiseki” meal)|
|Meals served in guestroom from 7:00-8:30 (Japanese style, Western style)|
● Private dining room available on request
- Vegetarian Meals
: Included : Not Included
Type A Type B Type C Type D Type E
Vegetarianism is not common in the Japanese countryside. Please double-check the Vegetarian Type which the service provider can accommodate to make sure that it meets your needs. Often being able to eat trace amounts of the ubiquitous Katsuo Dashi (fish stock) makes it easier to find options.
NOTE: It is difficult and not culturally sensitive to change meal requests, or make new meal demands, onsite when you arrive at accommodations. Vegetarian types must be confirmed during the reservation process and respected during your visit.
Facilities & Services
- Free Wi-Fi (Guestroom)
- Free Wi-Fi (Lobby)
- Credit Card
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Japanese. Very basic English.
- Wake-up call
- Access Information
- Busses run daily to Yunomine Onsen from Kii-Tanabe Station, Shingu Station and Gojo.● 1hr 30 min by bus from Kii-Tanabe Station (bus timetable #1)● ~1 hour 10 minutes by bus from Shingu Station (bus timetable #3)● ~4 hours by bus from Gojo (bus timetable #4)● ~10 minutes by bus from Kumano Hongu Taisha (bus timetable #11)● In front of "Yunomine Onsen 湯の峰温泉" bus stop
- Shuttle Service
Please consult with us if you have any queries.
Free parking available for up to 30 vehicles.