Station Area Guesthouse
Kumano Guest House is a small lodging near the Kii-Tanabe station (less than 5 minutes walk) run by a mother and son combination. There are two facilities: the main one and a nearby annex.
The main facilities features two Japanese style rooms on the second floor with tatami flooring and sliding doors. The first floor features a restaurant. Guestrooms are non-smoking with air-conditioning, TV, and small communal refrigerator. There is a washing machine and balcony to hang clothes to dry.
The annex is called 3F because it is an apartment on the 3rd floor. There are two Japanese style guestrooms with shared kitchen, toilet and bath. Check-in is at the main building and the owners walk the guest to the apartment, which is about 100 meters away.
Friendly, convenient, reasonable.
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
Guest House Kumano
|Number of Rooms||4|
● Two guestrooms in 3F annex
● Shared western style toilet
● Please lay out futon bedding by yourself.
● Non-smoking rooms
NOTE: Rooms are either in the main building or 3F annex and will be designated by the owner on arrival.
● Main building bath is located on 1st floor.
● 3F annex has ensuite bath.
No meals served at the accommodation. Many restaurants nearby.
Facilities & Services
- Free Wi-Fi (Guestroom)
- Free Wi-Fi (Lobby)
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Japanese only.
● Free use of washing machine. Detergent: 50 yen. Clothes line on roof balcony.
● FREE WIFI
- Access Information
- ● ~3 minutes walk from Kii-Tanabe Station When exiting the train station turn right at the first traffic lights.
Walk a few hundred meters straight down this street and you will find it on your right.
- Shuttle Service
- Not available
- Please use the public parking near the JR Kii-Tanabe station.