Charming Business Hotel
Hotel Charmant is a small hotel very close to the JR Kii-Katsuura Station. It has well maintained rooms and is a convenient base for visiting the area and for those beginning/ending a multi-day walk on the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route to/from Hongu. There are no evening meals so guests can explore the small restaurants which are famous for their fresh seafood close by. The friendly owners do not speak any English, but are very hospitable to international visitors.
No elevator in the building.
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
Single room | No Meals
Twin room | No Meals
Double room | No Meals
Triple room | No Meals
Sanitation and Hygienic Measures
|Number of Rooms||15|
Single room: 5
Twin room: 5
Double room: 4
Triple room: 1
Western ensuite toilet: All rooms
● Shared western style toilets in the facility
※ For supper, there are many restaurants close by.
※ There are 2 convenience stores with an eat-in lounge area, open for 24 hours. 5 min on foot.
Facilities & Services
- Free Wi-Fi (Guestroom)
- Free Wi-Fi (Lobby)
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Japanese only
- ● Trouser presser● Free use of washing machine, detergent and dryer. (until 22:00) Located on top floor.
- Luggage storage
● Free Wi-Fi
- Access Information
Hotel Charmant is located a few hundred meters from the JR Kii-Katsuura station. Exit the station and walk on the main road towards the Katsuura port. It is located on the left hand side of the road.
● ~4 hr by train to/from Kyoto
● ~3 hr 30 min by train to/from Shin-Osaka
● ~1hr 30 min by train to/from Kii-Tanabe
● ~1 hr 20 min by train to/from Shirahama
● ~4 hr by train to/from Nagoya
● ~30 min by bus to/from Kumano Nachi Taisha (bus timetable 8)
- Shuttle Service
Free parking available for up to 6 vehicles.