Iseya is a Japanese inn similar to a guesthouse.
The service is very basic with limited support for guests.
It is located in the center of Yunomine Onsen, famous for its healing hot springs. The communal baths are gender segregated.
There are three ranks of simply, basic Japanese style rooms: Rank S, Rank A and Rank B. The simple Bento-style meals are supplied by Minshuku Omuraya.
Guests lay out their futons by themselves and there is free Wifi in the common area. Mr. Goto is the owner and manages all facets of the accommodation on his own.
Closed 20 and 21 each month.
Rating & Reviews
- Reception & Service
- Rank A guestroom | Supper & Breakfast
- Rank B guestroom | Supper & Breakfast
- Rank S guestroom | Supper & Breakfast
- Rank A guestroom | No Meals
- Rank B guestroom | No Meals
- Rank S guestroom | No Meals
|Number of Rooms||14|
Western ensuite toilet: All rooms
Deordorize rooms on request.
Rank A: 7 rooms (2, 3, 4 Floors)
Rank B: 4 rooms (4 Floor)
Rank S: 3 rooms (2 Floor)
Free Wifi (Lobby and some room on 2nd floor)
|Meals served in dining at 18:00~20:00|
|Meals served in dining room at 7:00 or 8:30|
● Meals are Bento-style from Minshuku Omuraya served in dining room on 3rd floor.
● Vegetarian meals available
(Please let us know in advance of what you can and cannot eat in detail)
- Vegetarian Meals
: Included : Not Included
Type A Type B Type C Type D Type E
Vegetarianism is not common in the Japanese countryside. Please double-check the Vegetarian Type which the service provider can accommodate to make sure that it meets your needs. Often being able to eat trace amounts of the ubiquitous Katsuo Dashi (fish stock) makes it easier to find options.
NOTE: It is difficult and not culturally sensitive to change meal requests, or make new meal demands, onsite when you arrive at accommodations. Vegetarian types must be confirmed during the reservation process and respected during your visit.
Facilities & Services
- Free WIFI (Lobby)
- Credit Card
- Not accepted
- Traveler's Cheques
- Not accepted
- Luggage storage
- Access Information
Busses run daily to Yunomine Onsen from Kii-Tanabe Station, Shingu Station and Gojo.
● 1hr 30 min by bus from Kii-Tanabe Station (bus timetable 1)
● ~1 hour 10 minutes by bus from Shingu Station (bus timetable 3)
● ~4 hours by bus from Gojo (bus timetable 4)
● ~10 minutes by bus from Kumano Hongu Taisha (bus timetable 11)
● 1 minute walk from "Yunomine Onsen 湯の峰温泉" bus stop
More bus timetables.
- Shuttle Service
- Not available
Up to 30 vehicles (Free)