Tanabe ～ Chikatsuyu/Nonaka
Shuttle Service Kumo (Luggage Shuttle)
Same-day luggage shuttle service from Tanabe to Chikatsuyu/Nonaka (Tsugizakura-oji) area.
Chikatsuyu village located in the Hiki-gawa River valley on the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage route. Nonaka is a rural area located to the east of Chikatsuyu and is the site of Tsugizakura-oji.
This is convenient because then you do not need to take your luggage on the local bus to Takijiri.
This price plan is often used by pilgrims who are walking from Takijiri-oji to Chikatsuyu. Takijiri-oji is a 40 minute local bus ride from Kii-Tanabe station.
Luggage shuttle service is unavailable from certain accommodations, mostly in the Tanabe area.
Please check the webpage of your desired accommodation on KUMANO TRAVEL before booking the luggage shuttle service.
If you book an accommodation where transport is unavailable, KUMANO TRAVEL will contact you about alternative arrangements for your luggage.
|Tanabe to Chikatsuyu/Nonaka|
LUGGAGE SHUTTLE CANCELLATION FEES
- Before 20 days
- No cancellation fee
- 8~20 days before
- 20% of total
- 2~7 days before
- 30% of total
- Day before: until 17:00 (JST)
- 40% of total
- Day before: after 17:00 (JST)
- 100% of total
- Service Day
- 100% of total
● No refunds provided if guests do not meet service provider at the designated time and location.
● No refunds provided if the number of pieces of luggage is decreased or the route is shortened after 17:00 the day before.
● An extra fee will be charged if the number of pieces of luggage is increased or the distance of delivery increased.
● Due to reservation changes, if it is not possible to arrange transport with the same provider, arrangements will be made with a different provider. In this case, the first reservation will be cancelled and refunded, and the fixed cancellation fee will be charged if it applies. Then the new arrangement will be processed as a new reservation.
- ■ Pick-up and delivery are limited to accommodations booked ONLY via the KUMANO TRAVEL Community Reservation System in order to prevent problems such as accommodations refusing to accept luggage or loss in transit due to miscommunication.
■ Daily luggage shuttle service needs to be booked at least 10 days in advance.
- PICK-UP INFORMATION
- ■ Please leave your luggage at your accommodation when you check out. The transport provider will pick your luggage up.
■ Luggage pick-up reception open until 10:00 a.m.
■ Daily luggage transport is not available at some accommodations.
- LUGGAGE TAGS
- ■ Please be sure to attach a tag containing your name, phone number and email address to your luggage.
- LUGGAGE CONDITIONS
- ■ Put everything inside your bag and DO NOT attach anything, such as umbrellas or plastic bags.
■ Additional fees may be charged to luggage not satisfying these conditions.
- NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
- ■ Transport NOT available for:
● Valuable or fragile items
● Flammable, hazardous or dangerous materials
● Frozen or refrigerated foods/medicine
■ We are not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs during transport.